As we have been doing every year we will once again be participating in the most prestigious worldwide gastronomic event that is to be held in Madrid: asisa madridfusión 2017
On the dates of January 23rd through to the 25th FISAN will once again find itself in the company of the very best chefs to be encountered on the national and international scene at Madrid Fusión 2017 #AMF17. As we have done in every edition we will again be hosting events that are overflowing with traditional flavour and haute cuisine, all this at our stand number 40 found on the third floor. Unbeatable moments to discover new creations, surprising textures and new flavour pairings.
MONDAY JANUARY 23RD
• The presentation of Alfredo Matallana’s (Vida y Comida Restaurant, Bib Gourmand in the Michelin Guide) latest gastronomic creation will take place at 12 pm. The FISAN Macaron And who better than Oscar Cruz, the restaurant’s Chef, to represent the man himself!
• In the evening you will find us at the Montagud Bash, party hosted by the publishing house specialized in gastronomy, where our FISAN GRAN RESERVA Ham and Artisan Loin, with its astounding Acorn flavour, will harmonize this encounter with the best Chefs to be found on the Spanish scene.
TUESDAY JANUARY 24TH
• The presentation of three new mini creations by José Carlos Fuentes (1 Michelin Star, Tierra del Hotel Valdepalacios Restaurant) will be taking place at 12 pm.:
FISAN Acorn-Fed Ibérico Chorizo Bonbon and Spiced Chocolate
FISAN Acorn-Fed Ibérico Salchichón with Anchovy Pipirrana
Morsel of Confit Cherry Tomato with FISAN Acorn-Fed Ibérico Ham Fat with FISAN Acorn-Fed Ibérico Salchichón
• From 1 pm to 5 pm we will be collaborating on the Tapa route that can be enjoyed at the Saborea España Stand (Auditorium A). We will be present at the Salamanca Stand along with Chef Ramiro Gutiérrez (winner of the Pincho de Oro 2016), who will also be preparing a Tapa with FISAN Ibérico lean pork meat.
WEDNESDAY JANUARY 25TH
• Three Tapas prepared by Medem’s Catering will be offered throughout the morning at our Stand.
FRIED EGGS WITH FISAN HAM
Ham flavored tapioca crisp, with the tapioca simmered in a concentrated FISAN Ham broth, which is subsequently dehydrated and fried. Accompanied by a raw egg yolk and a fried egg cream. The finishing touches come in the shape of FISAN Ham shards.
FISAN SHRIMP COCA PASTRY WITH CITRIC MISO AND MELT-IN-YOUR-MOUTH FISAN DEWLAP
Carasatu bread base, cold-confit fresh shrimp with FISAN ham fat, white miso cream with apple, ginger and lemon, finished off with shards of FISAN cured Ibérico dewlap touched by the blowtorch.
PLANTAIN CHIPS WITH FISAN SALCHICHÓN TARTAR AND MEXICAN FLAIRS
Fried Plantain chips, FISAN salchichón thinly Julienne sliced, paso tomato with Annatto, cilantro butter and diversity of seeds mole.
• At 4 pm our FISAN Gran Reserva Ham will be hitting the stage at Auditorium A along with José Carlos Capel, this during the tribute that several brands will be paying to the very best of our gastronomy.
Now that you know all about it we hope to see you at #AMF17, at the Municipal Conference Centre of Madrid found alongside IFEMA.
Come and discover it!!!