Basic information on Data Protection
|Responsible:||FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL|
|Purpose:||Provision of online services
Web user management
Commercial communications related to our services.
|Legitimation:||Express consent and legitimate interest.|
|Recipients:||No data is transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.|
|Rights:||Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.|
|Additional information:||You can consult the additional and detailed information on Data Protection in the attached clauses found at https://www.fisan.com/politica-de-privacidad|
At FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe that we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “RGPD”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the treatment of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL informs the user that, as data controller, it will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about the data we collect about you and why we collect it.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Identity: FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL
Registered office: C/ Filiberto Villalobos, 109, 3º A
Tax Identification Code No.: B37357654
FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL has designated an internal contact person within its organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email email@example.com
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name, Address
- Telephone number and email address.
- Information related to orders, payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time you accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the device’s operating system.
- Any other information or data that you decide to share with us, as well as photographs of public events that will be used for the exclusive purpose of promoting the company’s products.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing, registering or participating in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested or making a purchase requested by the user.
Why and for what purpose do we treat your data?
At FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL we process the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information requested.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and information tasks.
- Develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases, it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third-party companies for auditing or consulting purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to customer or Public Administration claims.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Registry of Treatment Activities (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data can be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the treatment of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with public authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data. data (for example tax or accounting).
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary and legally justified, FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL will provide user data to third parties. In some cases, only when necessary and legally justified, FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL will provide user data to third parties. Providers
of external services with which FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use said information for their own purposes or for assignment to third parties.
FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL seeks to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be transferred to public bodies or other parties to comply with legal obligations such as fraud prevention or compliance with legal regulations related to PBCYFT, only what is strictly necessary for compliance with such legal obligations.
The personal data obtained may also be shared with other group companies exclusively for the purpose for which they were collected with the user’s consent, never for different purposes.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by means of a request in the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
By virtue of what is established in the GDPR, you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and to be forgotten: you can request the deletion after blocking the personal data.
- Right to limit processing: involves the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing its further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be denied if you request that data necessary to comply with legal obligations be deleted.
Likewise, if you have any complaint about the processing of your data, you can submit a claim to the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any
case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or
subscription form. FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been entered into with users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or not up to date.
FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and for which another source is indicated, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility for hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of said information.
FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL is exonerated from liability for any damage or loss that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL provided that it comes from sources unrelated to it.
Likewise, the user certifies that he is over 14 years of age and that he has the necessary legal capacity to provide the service.
consent regarding the processing of your personal data.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided to FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL.
FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL is not responsible for hypothetical damages or losses that may arise from interference, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operation
operation of this electronic system, due to causes beyond the control of FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties through illegitimate interference beyond the control of FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, they have the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way that it prevents the installation of these files. For more information see our
Cookies Policy: https://www.fisan.com/politica-de-cookies
Data from Social Media
FLORENCIO SANCHEZ E HIJOS, SL is present in the following social media:
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/IbericosFisan/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ibericosfisan
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ibericosfisan/
- Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com
Those contacts from social networks accept the contractual relationship in the environment of the corresponding social network, and in accordance with its Privacy policies:
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/policy.php?ref=pf
- Twitter: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
- Instagram: http://twitter.com/privacy
- Linkedin: https://es.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Youtube: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=es